A different approach to learning
Based at one of Asia’s top universities, our camps use a holistic and interactive approach that combines the best of classroom-based instruction with college-like seminars, off campus learning tours, project work, and mentorship opportunities. Students will be challenged to step out of their comfort zone and learn what it truly means to be a global citizen.
The keystone project that every student will have to undertake provides a platform for them to actualize the skills and knowledge which they have acquired over the course of the camp. We want them to innovate independent ideas to pressing problems that impact our world today. In this way they learn and hone their:
● Critical thinking and problem solving skills,
● Public speaking and presentation habits,
● Best research practices,
● Media and visual literacy,
● Sense of global awareness, and
● Civic, ethical and social justice literacy.